Submit Your Abstract
The Scientific Services Committee of IPSCON-2023 has great pleasure in inviting you to submit your original findings for an Oral / Poster presentation in one of the following scientific sessions during the conference with the aim to disseminate knowledge and facilitate the exchange of new ideas among the members of the pharmacy profession.
- Pharmacology and toxicology
- Clinical research
- Herbal drug research
- Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoeconomics
- PK/PD and PK/PM studies
- Formulation development
The abstract shall comprise of an introduction, aim & objectives, methods, results, summary & conclusion. The abstract shall be restricted to 250 words. (View model abstract)
- The abstract can be submitted for Oral or Poster presentation (check eligibility)
Faculty, Research Scholars, and students of PG of Medical, Pharmacy, Veterinary and other allied sciences.
Faculty, Research Scholars, UG and PG students of Medical, Pharmacy, Veterinary and other allied sciences.
- The abstract must be submitted through online mode only, after login in at IPSCON2023.com
- The presenting author must be a registered delegate to IPSCON-2023, Mysuru.
- All queries related to abstract submission should be mailed to email@example.com
Papers adjudged as best in both oral and poster sessions by an independent jury will be given “Best Oral and Poster Presentation awards” respectively during valedictory. Accepted abstracts will be published in The Indian Journal of Pharmacology (ISSN 0253-7613) is an official publication of the Indian Pharmacological Society (Scopus and Web of Science indexed).
Guidelines for Preparation of Abstract
- The abstract must be written in good English, and provide an informative summarizing the research work.
- Font types: Times New Roman
- Font size:
- Title: 14 font
- List of authors: 12 font
- Affiliations: 10 font
- Presenting author’s email: 10 font
- Main body of text: 12 font
- Key Words: 12 font, italics.
- The overall word count of the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Abstract body: The abstract shall comprise of an introduction, aim & objectives, methods, results, summary, conclusion, and keywords as per the given template.
- Abbreviations or acronyms, except units of measurement and those that are widely used or known, should be defined at first mention.
- Please use the template published on the website to help you prepare the abstract for poster and oral presentation. (www.ipscon2023.com)
- Originality, plagiarism, ethical approval, copyright: It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure originality of the research, as well as the abstract and posters. It is also the responsibility of the authors to ensure appropriate ethical/regulatory approval taken wherever applicable for the images/data/research material which is presented in this congress.
- Any clarifications regarding abstracts submission should correspond to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail.
Note: Acceptance or rejection of the submitted abstract will be intimated to the authors in three working days
Method of presentations:
For enquiries, please contact Scientific committee
E Mail: email@example.com
Dr. Balamuralidhara V – 89719 17777
Dr Chandan R S – 99006 22911